The CRISP InContext app is designed to provide information from the CRISP Health Information Exchange within the workflow.
The CRISP InContext app can be launched desktop or mobile to inform providers of a patient's health history outside of what may exist within the medical record. CRISP InContext places HIE information within a clinician's workflow to assist in making informed clinical decisions.
• PDMP: Maryland and interstate Prescription Drug Monitoring Program information for neighboring states (Delaware, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, District of Columbia, and Virginia)
• Prior Overdose Alerts: Prior overdose information gathered using diagnosis information from connected participants and in collaboration with Maryland, the District of Columbia, and West Virginia
• Clinical History: Lab results, transcribed documents, and radiology reports from CRISP participants.
• Care Alerts: Unique to Maryland. Used for one provider to communicate high priority patient-specific information to other providers who may be caring for the patient
• Prior Visits: Encounters from the past 60 days including emergency department, inpatient, and outpatient visits
• Care Team: Includes the primary care provider, care manager, and other available resources if applicable
• Infection Control Information: Collaboration with the Maryland Department of Health to indicate if a patient has been reported with C. Diff, Zika, or CRE
• Advance Directives: Documents from the West Virginia End of Life Registry
CRISP InContext also provides access for users to the CRISP Unified Landing Page for additional clinical information if necessary.
CRISP is a non-profit health information exchange serving Maryland, the District of Columbia, and West Virginia. Use of this application requires organizations to be a CRISP Participant. Please contact CRISP for further information.